ANGCC Global Trade is a broad-spectrum trading company which extensively trades within five different countries, namely the United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, UAE and Iceland.
The core areas of trade include:
- All types of metals ranging from ore, ore concentrate, billets and finished products as well as scrap metal
- Crude oil and oil-related products, petrochemical products, fuels and lubricants, liquefied gas and gas chemical products
- Commodity trading
- Agricultural fertilizers
- Industrial equipment
- The company, in conjunction with its strategic partners and large logistics companies, also organizes logistics facilities by all modes of transport to all countries of the world.
Other sectors we are involved with:
- Vertically-integrated agriculture – livestock, poultry, cereals as well as soft indoor and outdoor growing and raising systems
Oil and Gas
- Associated with all the major oil and gas companies across the world and deal in crude oil and oil-related products, petrochemical products, fuels and lubricants, liquefied gas and gas chemical products
- Licensing and trials for a number of unique, patented, advanced medicines and curatives for use outside the FSU, for human as well as for animal uses.
- Insulin Fill and Finish Plants for LDC’s, using proprietary technologies
- EU Aviation Joint Venture under advanced negotiation, the aim of which is to promote an exchange of ideas and to have licensed makes of specific aircraft types,
- Aircraft Leasing and operating companies in the EU
Learn About What We Do
ANGCC Global Capital Management has created a niche for itself when it concerns the long-term financing of infrastructure and industrial projects. These are mainly based upon the projected cash flows of the projects rather than the balance sheets of its sponsors…